International students studying in HITWH must purchase insurance in China in accordance with the relevant regulations of the People's Republic of China and the requirements of HITWH. International students are required to purchase at their own expense when registering at the beginning of the semester. Those who fail to purchase insurance in accordance with the provisions shall be informed of a time limit, and those who fail to be insured within the time limit shall not be accepted by the university. Those who have studied in HITWH shall be rejected by the university or will not be allowed to register. The comprehensive insurance for overseas students in China mainly includes death insurance liability, accident disability insurance liability, accidental injury medical insurance liability, outpatient and emergency medical insurance liability, and hospitalization medical insurance liability. In case of accidental injury or hospitalization, international students must inform the teacher in charge in the first time, and the student's school shall settle the claim with the insurance company or apply for medical advance payment service according to the predetermined insurance terms. The following materials shall be provided when accepting claims:
1) a copy of the first page of passport;
2) hospital diagnosis;
3) details of inpatient treatment and medication;
4) receipt of drug fee (original);
6) personal bank information (copy of bank card, name of bank account)
1) Please call 4008105119 for consultation before seeking medical treatment.
2) Please fill in the health notice before buying insurance.
3) The names in all the documents shall be the same as those in the passport or names used for the insurance.
4) Comprehensive medical insurance is only allowed in hospitals designated by the insurance company. Medical fees incurred in other hospitals will not be reimbursed
5) The insurance does not cover all the expenses of medical treatment for students. Some medical treatment items such as surgery need to be paid by students themselves or in advance.
6) If a student is suffering from a serious illness or needs surgery, please bring the original passport, a letter of authorization issued by family or friends, and cases of illness.
1 relevant provisions on outpatient and emergency medical claims
Within each insurance period, the limit of the daily fee for treatment is 600 yuan, and the part of the insurer who accumulatively exceeds 650 yuan of the starting line will pay out according to 85% proportion, and the accumulative payment is limited to 20,000 yuan of the insurance amount. When the accumulative payment reaches the insured amount, the insured's liability shall be terminated.
Reimbursement of outpatient and emergency medical expenses: students shall prepare claim settlement materials according to the requirements of the insurance company, and apply for claim settlement to the insurance company by mailing the materials themselves after the materials being reviewed by the teacher in charge.
Insurance company address: 9th floor, pingan building, no. 23, financial street, xicheng district, Beijing 100033
To: zhang chunxia, tel: 010-59731677
1) the fees for outpatient registration, in-hospital meals, dental fitting, eyeglasses, childbirth, induced abortion, correction of physiological defects, purchase of nutritional supplements and treatment of general chronic diseases before coming to China shall be paid by the students themselves. Students are also responsible for any casualties or related expenses arising from any violation of school or law discipline
2) The insurance shall take effect on August 25 of each academic year.
3) If students who purchase the comprehensive insurance for overseas students designated by the university encounters accidents and need to claim the settlements, the staff from the International Students center will assist them to contact the insurance company for the payment and settlement of medical expenses (except for outpatient and emergency medical treatment). If accident and medical malpractice occur outside the effective time of the insurance, the liability shall be borne by itself.
4) If a foreign student needs to suspend schooling, drop out of school or transfer to another school after purchasing the insurance, the insurance purchased will still be valid in China.
5) The specific matters related to comprehensive insurance for overseas students in China shall be implemented according to the specific provisions of ping an insurance company of China. (insurance related website: http://www.lxbx.net)